1. Yossi Stern of New York State Lead will review any violation you may have and prepare a fair and honest proposal to have the lead removed for you. We provide this service in Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, The Bronx and Staten Island.
2. Our EPA certified lead abatement supervisor will explain to you step-by-step how we will correct the HPD or DOH violation or perform the abatement.
3. We can address, answer, file and submit ALL the documentation on your behalf to the appropriate agencies to remove the HPD or DOH violation or Lead notice you received.
4. We can conduct any abatement /removal of lead paint in your home or property.
5. We can chemical strip lead paint off of any structure and preserve the structure for you.
6. All of our Lead Abatement and Lead Removal projects are accomplished with the highest regard to the lead paint laws and rules and regulations.
7. All of our lead workers, supervisors, inspectors and risk assessors are trained certified and licensed by EPA, HUD and OSHA.
8. We only use HEPA equipment.
Contact us today and allow us to prepare a free fair and honest proposal for you. To speak to an EPA Certified Risk Assessor, call our office at 718 467-1500. You can also fax in your lead paint violation to 718 467-6200 or email us at email@example.com . We provide this service in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and The Bronx.
** Yossi Stern and New York State Lead Inc. perform lead testing, lead paint removal, lead paint abatement and corrections of New York City HPD Housing preservation and development, DOH Department of Health, lead violations all over New York City including Brooklyn, Queens , Staten Island, The Bronx and Manhattan.
New York City has one of the strictest lead paint laws in the country, as there are many lead-based pipes in many of its homes and businesses. This can cause lead poisoning to children and adults and result in owners getting fined with thousands of dollars in violations. Yossi Stern and New York State Lead Inc can correct those violations and perform the abatement. If you have recently discovered that your property has lead based paint then you have a limited amount of time to correct it! If you do not correct this issue, the City of New York can send their own workers to correct the problem at your cost and then put a lean on your home resulting in it being even more costly.
Please call us today for a fare and free estimate for your lead paint testing and or removal. With over 25 years of experience working with hundreds of management companies and thousands of homeowners providing them with excellent service; we will work with you to give you the most effective price and the most efficient service. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Lead Paint Abatement & Violations